11 October 2014

Happy Anniversary, Garrett and Austen

Today marks the one-year anniversary of my brother and sister, Garrett and Austen Evans! Congratulations, you two. Let's just take a moment to remember what a fun and beautiful day you had on October 11, 2013.

What a gorgeous photo that showcases the love in each of their eyes.
Seriously, look how good looking they are together!
This photo really shows how much fun you two always have together.
What a happy couple!
Austen, it's so obvious and wonderful that you make my brother so happy.
This was the most fun reception I've ever been to!
Garrett, Sebastian couldn't have asked for a better uncle!
Is it bad that this was probably the most fun night I've ever had? As much fun as that night was, I know these two make it a party every day of their married lives. Love you!

1 comment: